Saturday, April 11, 2020

Pivot



**** stars

Even though Alexandra Ivy and Rebecca Zanetti are new to me, Kat Martin is one of my favorite authors ever since I read her Brody's of Alaska books. Her stories are very entertaining and Pivot is no exception! I really enjoyed it. It has ever thing you could want, romance, suspense and even a bit of humor. My favorite story in the book was the first but they were all good. Pivot is ride full of thrills that you will find hard to put down. If you like romantic suspense, you will not be disappointed!

I would like to thanks NetGalley for allowing me to read this title in response for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Shines on Promise Lodge

Hello everyone and welcome! Today I'd like to introduce Charlotte Hubbard and her Amish/Inspirational Romance, Light Shines on Promis...