Thursday, January 11, 2018

I just wanted to throw something out there for people who are thinking about publishing their books. Do not use a vanity press. I published a YA paranormal with one a few years back and they are charging $22 dollars for my book. I don't even pay that for the authors I read. They are a rip off and a scam and in the five years I was with them I did not sell one book. If you want to have a book published, Self publishing is the way to go. You retain your rights and you set your price. A friend and I was talking this morning about this because I am about to publish my YA paranormal/fantasy book, "Brother's Keeper." I will self publish and I will never use a vanity press again. I just wanted to let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Shines on Promise Lodge

Hello everyone and welcome! Today I'd like to introduce Charlotte Hubbard and her Amish/Inspirational Romance, Light Shines on Promis...