Saturday, April 4, 2020

Power Multiplied

****1/2 Stars

Ok so when I was asked to review this  book, I wasn't really sure if I would like it. I've never been much into Science Fiction and the "Alien Child," kind of got me to thinking that this is what it is about,  but I love animals and I loved the concept of the whale and a woman who would do anything for the beautiful creature, add to it the fact that there is somewhat of a psychic connection between the two and I had to read it! I'm glad I did. The story was very entertaining and the characters wonderful!. It started with a bang and didn't stop until the very end. I really enjoyed it, a lot more than I thought I would. Cathy Parker is a gifted writer and she knows how to tell a story. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a book that is hard to put down. This is book 2 of the Power Rising Trilogy. It was so much fun to read. I started it and literally read it in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Shines on Promise Lodge

Hello everyone and welcome! Today I'd like to introduce Charlotte Hubbard and her Amish/Inspirational Romance, Light Shines on Promis...