Sunday, November 5, 2017

Nora Roberts is my favorite author. I love all of her books but especially her trilogies. This is the third time I've read this book and it just gets better every time. I love the way Beckett falls in love, not only with Clare but also her three boys. I love the way the Montgomery brothers interact with each other and how they care for each other as well as there mom and when you add in the revamping of Inn Boonsboro and add a ghost story, it makes the book all that much more loveable. The characters are not only loveable but believable and if the world worked like the people in the story worked, the world would be a much better place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Shines on Promise Lodge

Hello everyone and welcome! Today I'd like to introduce Charlotte Hubbard and her Amish/Inspirational Romance, Light Shines on Promis...