Saturday, November 4, 2017

This is the first tilogy by Nora Roberts that I ever read. It was years ago and every year in October I read it again. It's like a tradition.This is the trilogy that got me hooked on this particular author. In Dance Upon The Air, Nell Channing in on the run from an abusive husband. She comes to Three's Sisters Island, to heal. There she meets Zach Todd and she learns to love again. But there's a dark force that wants to control Nell and it's going to take all of Nell and Zack's love to destroy it.

If I could give Nora more than five stars I would because this trilogy is my all time favorite. It's a story of redemption and love that's older than time itself. It's a story of hope and forgiveness and gives the reader an all over good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Shines on Promise Lodge

Hello everyone and welcome! Today I'd like to introduce Charlotte Hubbard and her Amish/Inspirational Romance, Light Shines on Promis...